Aluminium Profiles : A patented innovative technology
Aluminium profiles : a technology patented by 2ES
2ES has developped aluminium profiles structures which are suitable for an optimal integration of renewable energies into the buildings. Thanks to theses profiles the photovoltaic panels can fit to any glass canopy architecture, no screw, no cable, no electrical junction box is visible. The electrical connectors are protected.
Thanks to the 2ES aluminium profiles, the photovoltaic canopy has become a high-end quality, aesthetic and sustainable product, integrated to the building.
The aluminium profiles are designed, customized and produced in 2ES shopfloor, on digitally controlled machines in order to propose a lot of design possibilities and a high precision.
Aluminium profiles can be delivered with the whole installation or can be sold separately, depending of the project. 2ES can help the customer to design and size his installation. The aluminium profiles can combine photovoltaic panels and thermal solar panels.
Albedium ® and Albetra ® aluminium profiles : structures designed to interlock a plurality of glass or photovoltaic panels ensuring good mechanical properties and good watertightness.
This innovative technology is patented since the year 2008.
Technical description of the aluminium profiles
|Albédium ® assy
||Albétra ® assy
An aesthetic integration
- The profiles design allows an integration of photovoltaic glass pannels into any canopy shape
- Screws and cables are not visible
- No connexion box, connector or wire is visible
A maximized energy production
- Reduction of shadowing effects thanks to specific profiles design
- Cable and connector protection against water and moisture.
A sustainable installation
- Sizing of the structures and load calculation are performed within 2ES.
- Water tightness of photovoltaic panels and of the entire structure is ensured.
- Control of the expansion and contraction phenomena related to thermal cycles. These aspects are taken into account in the design.
- The whole installation resists to tough wind and most weather conditions.